26 January 2006

Tagged!

I've been tagged by HappySpider - my first time! I don't know that I can choose the next 5 people to be tagged, as all the people I know with Blogs (like all 4 of them) have already been tagged by Happyspider ;) Anyway, here goes :

***Ground Rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 weird habits of yours" and people who get tagged need to write a blog entry about their 5 quirky habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names.***

#1 : I re-clip clothes pegs so they're hanging nicely on the line. This is mainly because my family rips their clothes off the line, leaving the pegs barely grasping the line at all, ready to fall, but I also like them to be able to slide along the line, so I re-clip them to the biggest 'hole' so they slide.

#2 : I swear at bad drivers and give them the finger (out of their sight though). I actually swear quite badly (or well, depending on your point of view) and more than I used to. I blame it on my teenagers ;)

#3 : I hate Earl Grey tea, even though I'll drink any other tea (apart from herbal concoctions - they aren't tea!).

#4 : I used to belong to a cult, but I got out. It's immunised me against religion for life. That's not really a weird habit of itself, but when I was in it, one of MANY weird habits was I washed my 'top clothes' (bras, shirts, singlets) separately from my 'bottom clothes' (pants, undies, socks, skirts). I don't do this anymore - YAY!

#5 : I correct books as I read them - crossing out incorrect words, fixing spelling, typos, duplicate words etc... usually in pencil, but sometimes in pen. I have this little tiny perfectionism problem, you see... ;)

There - that's probably more than you wanted to know, isn't it!

3 comments:

  1. Hey you did well,I was struggling to make a list but eventually got there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It *was* hard, actually - there are some weird habits you don't want to disclose in public, and then other things you have to deal with that aren't really *habits* as such - more situations.... I'll check out your list now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Correcting books as you read is not at all weird. It is perfectly reasonable and saves many books from being thrown with some force at the closest wall or window. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Printfriendly